So another year has gone by! We're less than 48 hours away from start of the 11th Annual Clancy Cup 3man+ Outdoor Hockey Tournament! Teams will be battling over the most coveted trophy that LCIA has to offer and I'm not talking about the Golden Shaft. The Young Guns will soon be dusting off the majestic piece of work that has been sitting on their mantel for over 365 days and bringing it to LCIA this Saturday to defend their title. Young Guns, DO NOT FORGET TO BRING THE TROPHY! I will make you go home to get it and play with a man down. Remember this years slogan: Play Nice, Play Fair, Don't be a D-Bag, Have Fun.


No posts WTF! I guess I'll be the first. The weekend looks good with upper 30 temps in the forecast. The Funks have been in a funk the past few years looking forward to turning things around this weekend!
ReplyDelete